B.Eng, GradDip.Corporate Finance
- Peter is CEO and CIO of Black Crane Capital. The Black Crane Asia Pacific Opportunities Fund, managed by Black Crane Capital, is a substantial shareholder of the Company.
- Prior to founding Black Crane in 2009, Peter was a leading corporate financier with UBS Asia Pacific. He has 25 years of investment and corporate finance experience across a diverse range of sectors and transactions.
- With UBS, Peter was Head of Asian Industrials Group for UBS Asia, a corporate finance sector team covering energy, infrastructure, resources, consumer/retail and general industrial companies.
- He achieved number 1 team rating in Asia in 2006 and 2007.
- Peter was also the Head of Telecoms and Media sector team for UBS Australia specialising in M&A, advising on many large, complex transactions.
- Prior to UBS, Peter spent 7 years with BP in a variety of engineering and commercial roles. Peter is currently a Non-Executive Director of ASX listed MMA Offshore Limited.
M.Coms (Hons), CFA
- Dennison is the former head of Public and Private Equity for 360 Capital group and has over 20 years of capital market experience.
- Prior to 360 Capital Dennison has worked at First Samuel Limited, Cooper Investors and Goldman Sachs JBWere.
- Dennison started his investment career in New Zealand working with NZ Funds Management as an Australasian Equity Analyst.
- Dennison is currently a Non-Executive Director of a private medical business and owner of Partners Capital Group an Investment Management Business specialising in investments in Family / Founder / Controller private businesses.
- Founder – The Promotions Factory (est, 1988) now TPF Group
- 34 years of experience in sales and marketing
- Has built promotional strategies and executed global award winning campaigns for the biggest brands in Australia